Monday, December 11, 2006

Still at it around Balamb--FF8--More stuff

While it doesn't look totally impossible, I may not be able to beat Raijin and Fujin.

At this point, Squall is maxed out, and Zell is at level 80. I will be trying everyone, leveling them up as I go along. I suspect, though, that we are just about done with this experiment.

Lucrecia's Legacy has a penultimate chapter.

And the ending.

Weekend 12/09/06: I've learned two things.

1--it is not good to let Squall's level go much higher than the others. The weaker ones are not up to the battles. I won't go back now to start over, but should you want to try this experiment, leave his numbers low. Kill him if necessary before the end of a battle.

2--Raijin will not hit at the girls until the two soldiers are gone. Try to keep them alive as long as possible. Looks like Rinoa may be able to pull this off. By the way, Selphie is still available for the battle with Raijin, but she is not able to fight outside Balamb, so she cannot level up. Right now, he drops her with one blow--4,000 hit points, leaving very little time for to spin for her magic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home