Monday, October 30, 2006

Weapons in GF-less Final Fantasy VIII!

I never realized it, but weapons can be leveled up in the Junk Shops without having the referring magazines. One simply need visit the Junk Shop wherever you are and check for available upgrades.

What this means for the GF-less player is: do not toss or sell anything before you check for possible upgrades. Upgrade and then check to see what will be possible soon. You should do this as regularly as you check items for Quistis' Blue Magic.

I am currently around Deling City, and on my way to the Tomb of the Unknown King. Remember: I don't need the GF's, although I would be inclined to battle them to test my limits now.

Lucretia's Legacy is essentially finished: Josephine gets stupid while battling her boss.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home