Monday, November 05, 2018

Vincent's Valentine for Free

Look, I know that a few of you are reading my little fanfic.

It's a bit of a slog, and remains to this day the longest book I have ever written.

Fun.  It was fun for me.  It was fun when I asked my coworkers who wanted to be characters in Nibelheim.  Well, waddyaknow, they not only knew what I was talking about, but they were rpgers and knew exactly the sort of character they wanted to be.

If you read the latter chapters, those that occur after FFV ends, you will be reading about characters chosen mostly by themselves.  They are actually avatars from other games, and a few from FFV players themselves.

Anyone who is interested in reading Vincent's Valentine can have it free, online.  I also have it compiled into one Word file, if you give me your email.  If you cannot read the version of Word I used, I will be happy to make a pdf instead.

Direct your request to patbaker@stny.rr.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home