Saturday, November 03, 2018

Playing MMPRPG games on your smart phone.


Despite my clumsiness caused by MS, I play every day.  I play Final Fantasy Brave Exvius.

This is more than one game.  Start out small and just slowly check out the side games.

Keep in mind that FFBE, just like any online game, is really constantly in Beta.  Users can have some really bad experiences.  when I was brand new at it, I honestly thought that their tech team rocked.

when I had a problem complicated by updates, which sometimes occur more than once a week, I learned that their customer service sucked.  In fact, they are no better than any online business, and will run the user/complainant around in circles.  They have two objectives: 1-they want you to do the work for them and 2-they want to convince you that you are the problems.

I still play FFBE, but I absolutely will not pour any money into it, anymore.

On that same note, the players who advance very very fast are those who pour cash into the game.

Finally, just play for yourself, just play to waste time, don't take it as seriously as you might a purchased Final Fantasy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home