Sunday, April 20, 2008

On Edge

Josephine is wrapping things up in Edge. Soon Vincent will join her for the trip back to Nibelheim.

And that will be the end of my book. I'm itching to move along myself: planning a project to run through and compare all the Final Fantasy Series, minus the online game. That means I need to get my hands on a simulator for Final Fantasy 3, the one originally not released in the US.

I'm contemplating purchasing the DS, but I hate to pickup another platform. I simply don't enjoy using them.

And I never played Tactics, although I am getting little tastes of the one on PSP. That's not for me, either, I don't think. I am so in love with the beautiful worlds created in the other FF games, and don't care to eliminate that in favor of tiny, albeit portable, size.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home