Tuesday, October 16, 2007

My head is full

of all the music that Final Fantasy 12 has to offer. That is a sure sign, if you've ever read this blog, that there will be some extensive experimenting and blogging in the future.

I'm in my third play-through.

There is just one problem: I don't really care about the characters. The world is beautiful, the questing is unending and full of variety, but the people are, well, ***eh***.

In fact, the only characters that are half-way interesting are non-players. I liked Dr. Cidolphus and Al Cid Margrace and the Occurian Venat. Dr. Cidolphus is a wonderfully tragic character, Al Cid is warm, funny and over the top, and I have to love a god who comes to ground to instruct us and gift us with magic goodies.

Those characters had interesting facets that were simply not there in our heroes.

Am I the only one who feels this way?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home