Monday, October 08, 2007

Something Entirely Different

We are simply spending too much time writing our trilogy. Not a bad thing really, but an all consuming one.

Except.

Except we are also playing Final Fantasy XII for the second time. This time I am spending more effort on the hunts. And am paying more attention to the full motion video.

My favorite playing character is Penelope: she seems to have the best mist moves, the most luck for chaining them, I guess. I'm a little tired of the long mist sequences, though.

Story-wise, I really like Dr. Cidolphus. Sort of a Prometheus character, albeit one who is completely at peace with the road he chose and its consequences.

Most fun surprise: Al Cid Margrace, Prince of Rozarria. What a kick! In fact, he is the best item gleaned from the entire game. I love all the strange ways he harkens back to other games.

I am not alone in feeling this way. This site is amazing.

Much more soon on FF12.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home