Saturday, March 10, 2007

After weeks of being teased as a BlogGeek,

I am now succumbing to the very worst. Two fanfictions, except that the second story is not contained within a game. And my real-world tormenters are preparing to join me.

You will recall the
scathing review of Dirge of Cerberus, written by my friend and coworker.

His external links can be found can be found here and
here.

He will join Josephine in Nibelheim. As will another coworker, who will remain nameless, until she chooses otherwise. I'm punishing a third fellow-geek who began the torment. She's not slated until later, although you may guess which she is when the Nibelheim chapter publishes.

If you know any of these people, you will readily recognize them through their weapons and limit breaks, among other things. These characters are a few chapters away.

Right now:
Jenova's Joke or Hojo's Revenge

If you are new to Josephine's adventures, you may wish to start with
Lucrecia's Legacy.

Or maybe you didn't know that the second book is trickling out? Start from the first chapter of
Dragon Lady.

Also, we will begin to illustrate soon. I am a huge devotee of fan art.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home