Sunday, March 19, 2006

I'm Done for Now

As yet, I have been unable to beat the American Monsters without materia. Can't even get very far. And I don't want to bother with allowing "just one" materia, such as the Underwater Breathing or whatever. It's getting boring as hell to keep trying with different characters and combinations.

They are incredibly difficult to defeat with materia. If you can manage it, let me know. Right now there is not even the slightest evidence that this could be doable. Sorry, guys.

If you are a first time visitor,
here is the main premise of this site. There are also a few reviews of other Final Fantasy games here and here and a few other minor entries. It is not a large site and there are no photos or graphics. I'm not that sort of a fangirl. Really just sort of an Internet junkie.

pb
Little Pond

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home